Sunday, August 3, 2008

Challenge #48--Time of My Life

I still can't get over all the BEAUTIFUL layouts submitted last week! WOW!!! Everyone really out did themselves and we are thrilled with all the participation!!! The design team selected DAWN to be our newest Hall of Fame inductee. CONGRATULATIONS girl!!!!

We have a guest designer for August, but you are going to have to wait one more week to find out who. However, I assure you she is well worth the wait! Just a little more good news! We have a sponsor!!! Living Memories has graciously agreed to send one lucky person this wonderful kit!



Over the next two weeks, we will post two challenges. This one and the one next Sunday. If you complete them both, you will have your name entered into a drawing twice. If you only get to complete one of the challenges, your name will go in the drawing once. The winner of this BEAUTIFUL kit will be announced on August 17th. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

A few weeks ago, my daughter came running into my scraproom and said, "Mom! You have to listen to this song! I think it would make a great scrapping song." haha Yes, she was referring to Time of My Life by David Cook and she was right. The lyrics and especially the chorus of this song are a GREAT source of inspiration. Here are the lyrics of the chorus so you can see for yourself. We can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge!!!

And I’ll taste every moment
And live it out loud
I know this is the time,
This is the time
To be more than a name
Or a face in the crowd
I know this is the time
This is the time of my life
Time of my life

Here is what the Design Team created to help get your creative juices flowing.

Julie


Laura


Michelle


Please remember to either post a link to your layout in the comments or send a picture of your layout to me using the email link provided on the right. You will have until noon, next Sunday to complete your layout. Again, we can't wait to see what you create!