Sunday, October 28, 2007

Challenge #9--I Like it Like That

Hello Scrappers!

To begin, I want to thank everyone that participated in last week's challenge. We loved reading all your comments and greatly enjoyed all the layouts that were completed! Great job everyone!!!!!

This week's challenge is I Like it Like That by Bad Hair Day. I knew as soon as I heard this song it would make a perfect challege. There are some issues with the link for this song, so please be patient. You may have to try back a couple of times to get it to play correctly. If you encounter a problem, please let me know. Here are the layouts created by a couple of our design team members to help inspire you this week.

Lilian


Mary


CHECK THIS OUT!!!! Scrapbook Trends Magazine is seeking submissions for song inspired layouts!!! Submissions are due by November 15th, so you may want to check this out!!!!

If you complete this challenge, please make sure you leave a link in the comments so we can take a peat at your creation. You can also post your layout at 2 Scrappy Chix. Thanks!

The winner of this week's ramdom drawing is.....Kim! Congratulations girl! Please send me your address so I can get your prize package postal.