Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fragile Slideshow, and Welcome to our June Guest Designer!

Hey there everybody! We've got a fabulous slideshow of "Fragile" layouts to share with you, but first...

It's the beginning of the month again, which means it's time to say goodbye and a big THANK YOU to Hanneke for being our guest designer for May. Hanneke, it was fabulous having you with us!

It also means it's time to meet our May Guest Designer!!! Please give a warm welcome to Marjan!
Hello, my name is Marjan van Rijswijk from the Netherlands.
I live in a little town with my daughter Nikki ,my son Dennis and our dog.
My scrapping is mostly about my children. I love to scrap their pictures and the memories that go with those pictures.

I started scrapbooking 5 years ago, after reading about it in a dutch magazine and I have not been able to stop since. I find it very difficult to tell you about my style of scrapping. I like trying new things, so I really couldn't tell :) I love to use ink and I can't scrap without my black marker.

I am very excited about being the guest designer this month at Scrapping the Music. I always find a lot of inspiration here in the songs and the beautiful work! I do hope you find the some inspiration in my work :):):)

You can find more of Marjan's work at her blog: Scraptime

Now, while the design team is voting on these beautiful layouts, check out the slideshow for "Fragile..."



As always, if you don't see your layout in the slideshow, and it was submitted by the deadline of midnite on Tuesday - please email us at michellelapoint@yahoo.com. We would never leave anyone out on purpose!

We will be back tonight with the winner and our new challenge! See you then!!!