Monday, January 30, 2012

"I Feel Good" Winner and Challenge #188 "I'm Alive..."

The design team has voted and we have a winner for our "I Feel Good" challenge!

CONGRATULATIONS GOES TO ANNETTE! Check out the beautiful layout she created...
Annette, your layout will now hang in the STM Hall of Fame! Congratulations!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who played along with us this week. Your layouts were not only beautiful, but your stories touched our hearts as well. We appreciate you!

and now.....
ON TO THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE!!!!!

We are changing the tempo up this week and offer you a beautiful and thoughtful song - "I'm Alive," by Kenny Chesney and Dave Matthews. Check out the video...


The design team was super-inspired by this song, and we hope you feel the same way! You can check out the lyrics by clicking the tab at the top of the blog.

Here are the design team's layouts for "I'm Alive..."
One of the best things about traveling for my job is the quiet time for reflection. I love driving on the quiet roads of Northern Minnesota. It brings peace to my soul.



I am a 19 year survivor of cancer! (I was standing in the wrong line at the survivors parade - LOL) My sisters and I walk or run in the Woman's 5K Classic that takes place in Allentown, PA every year - we walk in memory of my sister who passed away, and in honor of my mom and me, who are survivors!!! Yeah - I'm alive!




2012's my year, I can just feel it!!!







Patricia
(removed for publication)
I really had fun with this one and took the "I thank my lucky stars" lyrics and lots of different word stickers along with some fun photos...so much to be thankful for...especially the little things we take for granted.



I decided to do a digital layout this time. The black and white is significant, because it is black and white for me that I'm alive, enjoying every breath, every moment. I've come through a time I never thought I could. This song's lyrics are perfect. I feel so much my joy in reaching 2012, and I can't wait to see what it brings. I've come through alive, and now I'm ready to thrive. :)



This is one of the moments I never will forget, watching the whales around the boot for hours.

Now it's Your Turn!
What inspires you about this song? Show us in a scrapbook layout, art journal page, or anything else you are inspired to create!

To be eligible to win this challenge and have your creation hang in the STM Hall of Fame, remember to link us up to your layout using Mr. Linky below by midnight central time this Sunday, February 5th. The clock in the right sidebar shows central time to help you if you need to convert time zones.

We can't wait to see what you create!