Monday, January 16, 2012

"Who Says" Winner, and Challenge #186 "Care..."

We are so excited about the turnout for our "Who Says" challenge! Your layouts were all so beautiful! It was difficult voting, but we did come up with a winner.....

Congratulations to LYNN who created this beautiful layout....

Lynn, your layout will now hang in the STM hall of fame!

Thank you so much to everyone who played along with us this week! Remember, all of your names will go in the drawing for our January prize! The more times you play, the more entries you get!

and now.....

ON TO THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE!!!

In honor of Martin Luther King day here in the United States, I chose a song with a beautiful message: "Care" by Kid Rock! Check out the video here...



You can check out the lyrics by clicking on the tab at the top of the page. We hope you are inspired to create something with this song!

Here are the inspiration layouts by the design team. We hope you like them!



Michelle
This song makes me think of all the different ways we can care - big ways and small ways; they all make a difference.




I know, we all should care making this world a better one for everyone, but especially for the ones we love.



"Your future ain't brighter than your present." A great reminder to be in the moment.





I immediately thought of my decision to go to nursing school when I heard this song! The picture is of me in college - my first day in my nursing student uniform. I was so proud!



Patricia
I had so many ideas come to mind, but when I really looked over the lyrics, "quit stressing" was just right for me...needing to slow down, and being mindful of the present...we need to take care of ourselves, so we can take care of others.



Bina


When I checked the lyrics, this picture was the thing that fitted perfect with it



Amy
The lyrics "Day by Day" and "as I get older" really popped out at me. I thought of these pictures of me as an 18 month old, picking dandelions with my grandpa...who has now been gone for 28 years. I am so grateful the love he and the others in my life have given me. I may get older, but the people that I love make each day beautiful.



Jennifer
Chose the title "Son and Daughter" from the lyrics! Love this picture of me and the kids!

Now it's Your Turn!
What inspires you about this song? Show us in a scrapbook layout, art journal page, or anything else you are inspired to create!

To be eligible to win this challenge and have your creation hang in the STM Hall of Fame, remember to link us up to your layout using Mr. Linky below by midnight central time this Sunday, January 22nd. The clock in the right sidebar shows central time to help you if you need to convert time zones.

We can't wait to see what you create!