Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Introducing our Guest Designer for May...

Hey there everybody! It's the beginning of the month again, which means it's time to say goodbye and a big THANK YOU to Jenneke Knol for being our guest designer for April. Jenneke, it was awesome having you with us!

It also means it's time to meet our May Guest Designer!!! Please give a warm welcome to Hanneke!

Hi everybody, my name is Hanneke I live in a small town in the Netherlands!! I am the mom of two great boys (my fave scrap subjects). the wife of a fantastic man and the owner of a super cute dog!!
I scrap for about 5 years now and to me it's a great way to express myself!!! It's hard to say what my style is, cause I don't think I have a particular one, I love to use white cardstock as a background, I love to stamp and I love to use bright colors!!

I am very exited and honored to be this months guest designer, I love this blog and love the songs - a lot of them are totally new to me so it's a great way to to discover new music!!

Hope you are going to like what I will make and hope you will all join me!!!

You can check out Hanneke's blog at: Just Rifi

We are honored to have you with us Hanneke, and can't wait to see what you create!