Monday, May 10, 2010

More Rainbow Connection Inspiration...

Jeannie mentioned in the comments, that she really likes Jason Mraz' version of Rainbow Connection and I agree Jeannie! It got me thinking about all the people that have covered this song and just how loved it is! Since there still is time to play along with our challenge, I thought I'd share a little more Rainbow Connection inspiration with you...

(P.S. It helps to press play and then pause to let the video buffer a little before you play it all the way through. Then it won't keep stopping to buffer.)

This one is my personal favorite. Willie Nelson...




Then for you Rockers out there we've got The Gimme Gimmes...



and then of course we've got Jeannie's favorite - Jason Mraz...


Don't forget you've got until Tuesday at midnite to play along! Link your layouts to this post, and remember you can also play along at the Zig Zag blog!