Monday, May 3, 2010

Please Welcome Our New Design Team Member!!!

We are thrilled to introduce you to our newest design team member!!! She is a very talented artist who is a three-time Scrapping The Music Hall of Famer. We have enjoyed seeing her colorful and funky style as a participant and look forward to having her on our team!!! Please welcome...

PATRICIA ROEBUCK!!!
Hello! I'm Patricia Roebuck. I'm in my 40's but still very much at kid at heart. Have been married for 19 years, and am a new Mom for the past eight months now. I did my first 'scrapbook' of our trip to Japan in 1998, but started learning more about the hobby three years ago while we waited for our referral of our adoption of our daughter. I discovered a whole new world of creativity that I didn't know existed.

I'm so excited to be a part of a group of very talented ladies. I've always been so inspired by the design teams' work and to everyone who participates in the weekly challenges. I hope to grow, inspire, and be inspired even more as I join this amazing team.

You can check out Patricia's blog at: Roebuck Adventures

I will also be adding Patricia's picture to our design team row at the top of this blog. Did you know you can click on any of our pictures and see a little gallery of our work? You can, and as soon as Patricia's pic gets up there you will be able to check out her gallery too!

Patricia - welcome to our team! We can't wait to create with you!

Come on back tomorrow everyone when we introduce our May guest designer!

And don't forget - you still have until Tuesday at midnite to get your layouts in for the "Change In My Life" challenge. Click here to go to the post where you can link up your work.