Sunday, July 27, 2008

Challenge #47--Stay Beautiful

Do you know someone who is beautiful? They may not have a perfect face or a perfect smile, but when you look into their eyes you see a beautiful soul. My mom is one of these kind of people. She has the most beautiful heart you have ever seen and know matter what situation she is in or what life throws at her she manages to stay beautiful. This week, I challenge you to create a layout honoring someone beautiful. However, feel free to use any part of the song as your inspiration. There are many lines in this song to inspire something great and beautiful in you. Also, when I look into my daughter's eyes I want her to stay beautiful as she grows. The chorus of this song says what is in my heart for her.

You're beautiful
Every little piece love, don't you know
You're really gonna be someone, ask anyone
When you find everything you looked for
I hope your life leads you back to my door
Oh but if it don't, stay beautiful

As you can tell, this song inspires me deeply and I hope it inspires you in some way too.

Now it is time to announce the layout voted on by the design team that best represents last week's Magic Challenge. I want to congratulate Mandy for being this week's inductee into our Scrapping the Music Hall of Fame! All the layouts submitted were wonderful!!! Remember, you will have one week to create a layout using this song as inspiration. The slide show is posted around noon eastern time on Sunday and the new challenge is posted in the evening. If you have any questions about how to submit a layout, please use the link provided at the right.

Here are the BEAUITFUL layouts created by our amazing Design Team.

Aleida


Julie


Kim


Laura


Michelle


Have a great week! Remember, to post a comment. We love hearing from you!!!