Sunday, July 12, 2009

Challenge #94--What I Like About You

To begin, I want to THANK everyone for checking us out each week and for playing along!!! We so enjoy hearing from you and seeing all your wonderful creations!!!

I guess I took the first line in last week's song literally! LOL I got away! We are home now and I need to sincerely thank Julie for stepping in posting the slide show for us, so THANKS GIRL!!! You are a true blessing!

The design team has voted and congratulations goes to ZAIRE!!! You are the first member in our July Hall of Fame. You must be one lucky person too because Nathalie drew your name from a random drawing and are the winner of a RAK! Please send me your mailing address using the link provided at the right. I will see that your prize gets postal ASAP.

This week's song is going to be a BLAST! It has so many possibilities that we can't wait to see what all you create! Here is what the design team has created to get us started.

Yyam, July Guest Designer


Donna


Julie


Julie T-W


Kristii


Lucy


Mandy


Michelle


MissMian


Nathalie


We hope you have a great week and show us what you like about someone!