Friday, April 2, 2010

Please Welcome Our April Guest Designer!!!

Hey there everybody! It's the beginning of the month again, which means it's time to say goodbye and a big THANK YOU to Penny D'Autremont for being our guest designer for February. Penny, it was fabulous having you with us!

It also means it's time to meet our April Guest Designer!!! Please give a warm welcome to Jenneke Knol!
Hello, I'm Jenneke Knol and I'm so honored to be the April guest designer at Scrapping The Music!

My love for scrapping started about 3.5 years ago, and from that moment on I hardly can't imagine a week without it!

I don't have one style in particular. Sometimes it's freestyle and funky, sometimes it's vintage and shabby chic. I love to play with challenges or sketches.

Currently I design for "These Are a Few of My Favorite Things" and "Leg's Get Shabby," two wonderful challenge blogs. I'm also a guest designer at Bella Blvd and Kreatorville Krafts.

Besides scrapping I love to photograph, listen to the radio, surfing on the internet and blogging, shopping and spending time with my friends and my three children.

If you want to see more of me, please take a visit to my blog: Just a Glimpse of My Daily Life


Don't forget, you have until midnite on Tuesday to get your "Fireflies" layouts in! Remember to link them to the challenge post, which you can find by clicking here.