Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'm So Excited to be Back with all of you...

Hi everyone! Michelle Rydell here, and I am soooooooo EXCITED to share with you - that I'm coming back to lead the Scrapping The Music challenge blog again!

I am absolutely GIDDY about it!!! Back in June, I stepped down from the Scrapping the Music team, and I had such mixed emotions about it. You can see my post about it here on my personal blog, and here on the STM blog. I hated to do it, but felt I had to with what was going on in my life at the time.

Well, I sure have missed it. I have missed the inspiration of working with the wonderful women artists on the design team; I've missed the music, and I've missed being inspired by the beautiful artwork we get from all of you!!! STM is a part of my heart, and I'm so glad to be back!

New challenges will start again in January, but in the meantime, look for update posts from us. The design team and I have been brainstorming some changes that we think you will like, and we will keep you updated on our progress. We can't wait to get the new year going!

STM is going to be more fun than ever!!! Yeayyyyyyyy!!!! We hope you will want to join in on the party!!!

Our next update will be this Monday - December 5th. See you then!