Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Challenge #29 The Story--SLIDE SHOW!!!

This has been another amazing week! Here is the slide show of all the WONDERFUL layouts submitted for The Story.



Can you believe it is challenge number twenty nine already! W00t w00t w00t! We are so excited here at Scrapping the Music with the growth! Did you see the slide show? All the layouts are so amazing! I love all the inspiration I get from all the crafters that participate in these challenges! And the winner this week was picked from random drawing. Congrats to......Christa! Please e-mail Mary your email address so she can get your RAK out to you! You'll find her address here to the right.

I am so excited to be able to post a challenge! Whooo Hooo! And the song this week is by Brandi Carlile called The Story. Just found this wonderful woman, my sister played this song for me and it is one of those moments when a song hits you in the gut and you have to re-play it a couple of times to make sure you heard everything! I went right out and bought her CD called The Story. LOVE IT! So.... when I'm doing a layout to a song the first thing I do is print off the song lyrics, read them, and then hilight what I love in the song. Then I use that for my Title and journaling. So remember that you can use any part of the song for your inspiration in your layout!

Onto our sponsor, I'm so excited to say that they are.......Scrapsupply! Yes that is right Scrapsupply is giving a $25.00 gift certificate for this weeks layout that is picked! If you have never shopped there before they are a huge online scrapbooking store with their own DT and online gallerys. And count them.......they have over 650 12x12 Brazzill cardstock colors!!!! W0W!

For all of you that LOVE to use music in their layouts Scrapping the Music is looking for 5 new DT members! If you would like to be part of the team, all the information is right....here!..

A HUGE THANK YOU to all of you that participate every week! You ROCK! If you have just found us, hope you do a layout to the song this week and submit it! If you need help I'm more than willing to answer any questions you might have. Or Mary, all you need to do is e-mail her and she will let you know how to enter your layout!

Take care and can't wait to see all the layout that are created!
Barbara

And here are the layouts from the DT for some inspiration!

Barbara


Dolores


Jessica


Shelly