Sunday, March 30, 2008

Challenge #30--Stronger--Slide Show!!!

Here is the slide show for Stronger. The new design team and winner of this week's challenge will be posted this evening along with the new challenge, so sit back and enjoy!!!


Before I post this week's challenge, I want to thank everyone that applied for the Design Team. We had over 50 applicants and choosing the new members is very difficult for me emotionally. I don't want to let anyone down. I know some of you have applied in the past and that deeply touches my heart. I hope those that do not make the Design Team do not feel that your work was not good enough. Trust me...EVERYONE submitted wonderful layouts! The new Design Team members will be notified tonight and officially announced in next week's challenge. Music truly is very inspirational and I hope everyone continues to scrap the music with us!

Now for this week's challenge! How strong are you? I am not a rap person, but the words to this song are very true. I can't wait to see what you create this week! We do not have a sponsor for this week's challenge, however I am going to send a RAK to someone who completes a layout based on this song.

Are you curious who won last week's challenge? Well, the design team had such a difficult time choosing a winner that I decided to pick this week's winner by random drawing and the winner is.....Sarah Beth! Congratulations girl! Please use the email provided to send me your name and address so we can get your prize to you.

Here are the layouts created by our "strong" Design Team. Again, I can't wait to see what you create!

Aleida


Christiane


Lilian


Nikki


We hope you all have a great week and get inspired by Stronger.