Monday, January 23, 2012

"Care" Winner and Challenge #187 "I Feel Good..."

The design team has voted and we have a winner for our "Care" challenge!

Congratulations goes to MAJA who created this beautiful layout...
Maja, your layout will now hang in the Scrapping The Music Hall of Fame!

Thanks so much to EVERYONE who joined in on our challenge, and remember - you are all entered into the drawing for our January prize (see photo in the sidebar)! The more times you play along this month, the more times your name goes in the hat!

and now......

ON TO THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE!!!

It's January's edition of movie week, and this time around we are paying tribute to "Good Morning Vietnam." It's James Brown's "I Feel Good"!!! Check out the video below...

We found this one to be a super fun and easy one to scrap with, and we hope you do too! Check out the lyrics by clicking on the tab at the top of the page.

Here are the design team layouts for "I Feel Good..."



Michelle
When I think of the lyric "sugar and spice" it makes me think of our two cats Willie and Johnny, who are as different as night and day. Willie is our little sugar: a lover, always wanting to be petted; always the first one to hop in bed for a snuggle. Johnny, on the other hand, is our spice! He is such a comedian. He loves to play, and loves to race us down the stairs. The two of them are the most awesome pair! They bring such joy to our lives!



Sharon

When I saw this song, I knew that I had to scrap a photo of my dad. It was his favorite song . . .I remember him singing "I feel good!" and dancing to this all the time.
Doesn't it look like he is doing just that here?



Patricia
tip: don't delete the goofy iPhone photos your child takes of you. My daughter likes to pretend to be me and take pictures, and she likes to tell me what faces to make...these went perfectly with this song, showing all the different feelings...it was "good."





"Life is beautiful - mostly"




Don't let the darling face fool you!
She's full of sass too!!!




He is the one with a huge heart and always the sun on his side, I´m really glad to have him.

Now it's Your Turn!
What inspires you about this song? Show us in a scrapbook layout, art journal page, or anything else you are inspired to create!

To be eligible to win this challenge and have your creation hang in the STM Hall of Fame, remember to link us up to your layout using Mr. Linky below by midnight central time this Sunday, January 29th. The clock in the right sidebar shows central time to help you if you need to convert time zones.

We can't wait to see what you create!