Monday, February 27, 2012

That Man Winner, and Challenge #192 "Every Time We Touch..."

The design team has voted and we have a winner for our "That Man" challenge...

Congratulations goes to ELISHA!!! Check out the beautiful layout she created...
Elisha, your layout will now hang in the STM Hall of Fame! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapping The Music!

Thank you to everyone who participated this week! Remember - your name will go in the drawing for our February prize, which will be held at the beginning of March. Stay tuned for that!

And now.......
ON TO THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE!!!!

The fourth Monday of the month is movie week at Scrapping The Music! This month we are paying tribute to the movie "Final Fantasy" by featuring the song "Every Time We Touch" by Cascada! Check out the video below...

We hope you enjoy creating with this song as much as we did! To see the full lyrics, click on the tab at the top of the page.

Here are the design team layouts for "Every Time We Touch..."


I was so excited to capture this photo of Willie watching TV with Michael. His little paw on Michael's arm is so expressive of his love for his "dad."





I used the lyrics "I want this to last forever" for my layout about the country I love most of all. When I stayed there I enjoyed every second and hoped my vacation will last forever, but unfortunately they never did.





I took this photo of John and me in a mirror at the Lourve in Paris this past fall. This romantic song made me think of our romantic trip and how much I need him by my side.



I loved the lyrics, "Your Heart is My Sky." I could have never thought of beautiful words to express feelings. It made me think of how my daughter lights up when she smiles. These pictures are from her Valentine's party at her school.



I too was really caught by the lyrics "your heart is my sky." I saw this photo my oldest daughter had taken of herself, and I thought about all the things she's struggled with in the past few years; but through it all, her heart has become even more beautiful and deep. The hearts of all of my children are my sky, for sure. :)





I didn't get far into the song to know exactly what lyrics I wanted to use...
My Mom will have been gone for 9 years in March, but
I still hear her voice : .)


Bina

I almost never scrap in pink. This time with the picture of my son being a girl for carnival I had the chance. When he finished with dressing up, my heart almost stood still. I was so amazed. Can you believe how he looks?

Now it's Your Turn!
What inspires you about this song? Show us in a scrapbook layout, art journal page, or anything else you are inspired to create!

To be eligible to win this challenge and have your creation hang in the STM Hall of Fame, remember to link us up to your layout using Mr. Linky below by midnight central time this Sunday, March 4th. The clock in the right sidebar shows central time to help you if you need to convert time zones.

We can't wait to see what you create!